Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

3.0

How long before you know the real problem show details How long before you know the real problem
Jan 19th, 2015

This guy needs to pay more attention to what his patients are telling him. Saw him with the same problem 3 different times never got a diagnosis left saw a different doctor rt a way Problem diagnosed had to have surgery an I was taken care off now I'm dealing with issues because of going so long with the problem that could have been prevented if diagnosed properly....... Be careful of this guys motives

Rudest Staff Ever show details Rudest Staff Ever
May 23rd, 2014

I missed my first appointment with the Doctor from pulling a over night shift when I called the next day to apologize. I was told by the secretary that he would no longer see me. I than talked to his nurse Sharon who was completely rude than hung the phone on me. She was unprofessional and has no respect for the public. I would never recommend this doctor or his office to anyone.

Caring and Personable show details Caring and Personable
Apr 10th, 2012

I have had several doctors, but Dr. Williams certainly makes it ease to discuss things with him, he takes time to ask questions and to understand the situation. He is thorough, and compassionate. Those are characteristics that are hard to find together in a doctor. Office staff is professional and friendly.