More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Wittkamp
Dr. Michael Wittkamp, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lexington, KY. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Critical Care Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Wittkamp is affiliated with University of Kentucky Albert B Chankler Hospital and Children's Healthcare of Atlanta - Egleston. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Wittkamp has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
While pediatricians are typically the go-to resource when your child gets sick, more serious conditions require special care and closer monitoring. A pediatric critical care specialist works in a hospital setting to treat, diagnose and care for...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Michael Wittkamp is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lexington, KY.
Dr. Douglas Tzanetos
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Lexington, KY 0 mi11
Dr. Jeffrey Moscow
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Lexington, KY 0 mi34
Dr. Charles Mabry
Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology
Lexington, KY 0 mi59