A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael La Quaglia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael La Quaglia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael La Quaglia, MD is board certified in Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Abdominal Cancer
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Colorectal Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Kidney Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lung Cancer
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Mediastinum Cancer (Mediastinal Neoplasm)
- Neuroectodermal Tumors
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Skeletal Muscle Cancer (Rhabdomyosarcoma)
- Skin Cancer
- Smooth Muscle Cancer (Leiomyosarcoma)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. La Quaglia graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 4 awards.
Dr. La Quaglia has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Patrick La Quaglia MD is a male Pediatric Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. La Quaglia practice?
- Dr. Michael La Quaglia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael La Quaglia practices Pediatric Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatric Surgeons.