- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Labanowski is Good. Dr. Labanowski has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Labanowski, MD is board certified in Neurology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Labanowski graduated from Spartan Health Sciences University, Vieux Fort.More Education & Awards
Dr. Labanowski has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Alabama Medical Center
- Lincoln County Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Labanowski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 20 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plan of Nevada - 1 plan
- Anthem - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Labanowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Labanowski practice?
Dr. Michael Labanowski practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Sleep Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Donalsonville, GA and Enterprise, AL.
See Albuquerque Neurologists and Albuquerque Sleep Medicine Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Labanowski, Dr. Micheal Labanowski, Dr. Michel Labanowski, Dr. Mickey Labanowski, Dr. Miguel Labanowski, Dr. Mike Labanowski