A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Labanowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Labanowski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Labanowski, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Labanowski graduated from Spartan Health Sciences University, Vieux Fort.
Dr. Labanowski has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Alabama Medical Center
- Flowers Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Labanowski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Health Plan of Nevada - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Labanowski practice?
Dr. Michael Labanowski practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Sleep Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Dothan, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, NV and Enterprise, AL.
See Dothan Neurologists and Dothan Sleep Medicine Doctors.