Learn more about Dr. Michael Laccheo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Laccheo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Laccheo
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Laccheo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Laccheo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Laccheo graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Laccheo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Middle Tennessee Medical Center Inc
- Hickman Community Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Lewis Laccheo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Laccheo practice?
- Dr. Michael Laccheo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Laccheo practices Family Medicine near Murfreesboro, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Williamsburg, VA.
See Murfreesboro Primary Care Doctors.