A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ladouceur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ladouceur, Orthopaedic Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ladouceur
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ladouceur Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ladouceur, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Diabetic Foot
- Elbow Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ladouceur graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ladouceur has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Williamson Medical Center
- Summit Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael S Ladouceur MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Ladouceur practice?
- Dr. Michael Ladouceur has 7 office locations.
Dr. Michael Ladouceur practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mount Juliet, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Hermitage, TN and Lebanon, TN.
See Mount Juliet Orthopedic Surgeons.