A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Laffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Laffer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Laffer
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Laffer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Laffer graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Laffer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael R Laffer DO is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Laffer practice?
- Dr. Michael Laffer has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Laffer practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Madison Heights, MI.
See Madison Heights Internists and Madison Heights Pulmonologists.