A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Laffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Laffer graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Laffer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Laffer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Laffer practice?
Dr. Michael Laffer practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Radiation Oncology near Madison Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Rochester Hills, MI.
See Madison Heights Internists, Madison Heights Pulmonologists, and Madison Heights Oncologists.