A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Laffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Laffer is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Laffer graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Laffer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Ross Laffer DO is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Laffer practice?
- Dr. Michael Laffer has 15 office locations.
Dr. Michael Laffer practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Madison Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester Hills, MI and Sterling Heights, MI.
See Madison Heights Internists and Madison Heights Pulmonologists.