A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Laflamme, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Laflamme graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.More Education & Awards
Dr. Laflamme has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Washington Medical Center
- Harborview Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Laflamme accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Laflamme:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Laflamme practice?
Dr. Michael Laflamme practices Anatomic Pathology and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Pathologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Laflamme, Dr. Micheal Laflamme, Dr. Michel Laflamme, Dr. Mickey Laflamme, Dr. Miguel Laflamme, Dr. Mike Laflamme