A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Laflamme:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Laflamme, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Laflamme graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Laflamme has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Harborview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Alan Laflamme MD is a male Pathologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Laflamme practice?
- Dr. Michael Laflamme has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Laflamme practices Anatomic Pathology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Pathologists.