A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael LaGrone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael LaGrone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. LaGrone
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. LaGrone Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael LaGrone, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- Herniated Disc
Education & Awards
Dr. LaGrone graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. LaGrone has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Physicians Surgical Hospital at Quail Creek
- Northwest Texas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael O LaGrone MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael O. LaGrone practice?
- Dr. Michael LaGrone has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael LaGrone practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Amarillo, TX.
See Amarillo Orthopedic Surgeons.