A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael LaGrone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael LaGrone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. LaGrone
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. LaGrone Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael LaGrone, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- Herniated Disc
Education & Awards
Dr. LaGrone graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. LaGrone has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Physicians Surgical Hospital at Quail Creek
- Northwest Texas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael O LaGrone MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael O. LaGrone practice?
- Dr. Michael LaGrone has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael LaGrone practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Amarillo, TX.
See Amarillo Orthopedic Surgeons.