A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lagrone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lagrone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lagrone, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lagrone graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lagrone has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Physicians Surgical Hospital at Quail Creek
- Baptist St Anthony's Health Sys-Baptist
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lagrone accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael O. Lagrone practice?
Dr. Michael Lagrone practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Amarillo, TX.
See Amarillo Orthopedic Surgeons.