A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Laikin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Laikin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Laikin
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Laikin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Laikin, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Laikin graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Laikin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Columbus Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Laikin MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael Laikin practice?
- Dr. Michael Laikin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Laikin practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.