The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Lake
Dr. Michael Lake, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Palm Beach, FL, with other offices in Fort Bragg, NC and Fort Bragg, NC (and 1 other location). He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Lake is affiliated with Womack Army Medical Center, Scotland Memorial Hospital and Detar Hospital. Dr. Lake has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Lake has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Michael Lake is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Palm Beach, FL.
Dr. Terry King
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
West Palm Beach, FL 0.09 mi40
Dr. Margaret Thompson
West Palm Beach, FL 0.09 mi17
Dr. Jeremy Gallego Eckstein
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
West Palm Beach, FL 0.09 mi13