Learn more about Dr. Michael Laker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Laker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Laker
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Laker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Laker, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Orthopedic Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Laker graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Laker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Providence Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael W Laker MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Laker practice?
- Dr. Michael Laker has 1 office location.
- Dr. Michael Laker practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Farmington Hills, MI.