A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Laker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Laker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Laker, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Laker graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Laker has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael W Laker MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Laker practice?
- Dr. Michael Laker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Laker practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomfield Hills, MI and Rochester, MI.
See Detroit Orthopedic Surgeons.