Learn more about Dr. Michael Laker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Laker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Laker
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Laker, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Orthopedic Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Laker graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Laker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Providence Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael W Laker MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Laker practice?
- Dr. Michael Laker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Laker practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Farmington Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI.