A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lambo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lambo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lambo, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lambo graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Lambo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Ephrata Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Lambo MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Lambo practice?
- Dr. Michael Lambo has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Lambo practices Radiation Oncology near Ephrata, PA.
See Ephrata Radiation Oncologists.