Dr. Michael Lamensdorf Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Lamensdorf?

September 28th, 2017

director

john alexander

April 12th, 2017

Excellent Care

From the moment I walked into Dr. Lamensdorf's office, I felt in very good hands. The office staff was most courteous, the woman who performed the first part of the visit explained everything and what the tests would show, and then Dr. Lamensdorf came in and made me feel very much at ease and that I was in the hands of a most competent eye doctor. He carefully reviewed all the work that had been done up to that time and asked for one additional test that was immediately performed. All v good

February 9th, 2017

Unsatisfactory results

Was talked into Restore cataract lenses at an additional $7000. Since then I cannot drive at night and need a flashlight just to read. I am constantly blinking despite using all sorts of drops. Dr Lamensdorf was not able to help. It has now been almost two years since my surgeries and there is no improvement. The chief of ophthalmology at University of Virginia suggested that I could have them removed, but that it was a difficult procedure

June 11th, 2015

Dr. Lamensdorf has been my doctor for a really long time. He is an excellent surgeon and really cares about his patients. I consider myself very lucky to know such a wonderful person. His staff are always friendly, and always goes above and beyond. I couldn't say enough good things about Eye Specialists.

May 21st, 2015

Have been a patient for 24 years and have always received courteous service from his staff and feel he is an excellent doctor and have recommended him to many friends.

July 11th, 2013

Great experience

Had LASIK roughly 15 years ago @ Eye Specialist and have had returned annually to see Dr Lamensdorf since. The office staff is great, very friendly. Dr Lamensdorf is extremely professional and knowledgeable.

September 11th, 2012

A very easy and positive experience!

I was visiting family in Sarasota and thought I had an eye infection and my family recommended Dr. Lamensdorf. The office had me come in right away and everyone was so friendly and helpful. Dr. Lamensdorf explained the issue I had and even gave me a sample of a prescription so I could begin to feel better right away. I have never had a doctor spend so much time with me and make sure I understood what I needed to do to get better. A great health care experience!

August 23rd, 2012