A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lamson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lamson is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lamson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lamson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lamson graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Lamson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sauk Prairie Memorial Hospital
- Prairie Du Sac, WI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael D Lamson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Lamson practice?
- Dr. Michael Lamson has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Lamson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Prairie Du Sac, WI.
See Prairie Du Sac Surgeons.