A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lamson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lamson is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lamson graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Lamson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sauk Prairie Memorial Hospital
- Prairie Du Sac, WI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael D Lamson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Lamson practice?
- Dr. Michael Lamson has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Lamson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Prairie Du Sac, WI.
See Prairie Du Sac Surgeons.