A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Landay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Landay, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Landay graduated from University of Pittsburgh .More Education & Awards
Dr. Landay has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Landay accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Landay practice?
Dr. Michael Landay practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.