A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Landay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Landay
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Landay Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Landay, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Landay graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Landay has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Landay MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Landay practice?
- Dr. Michael Landay has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Landay practices Diagnostic Radiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.