A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Landgarten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Landgarten is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Landgarten, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Landgarten graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Landgarten has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Landgarten MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Landgarten practice?
- Dr. Michael Landgarten has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Landgarten practices Critical Care Medicine and Nephrology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Critical Care Practitioners and Dallas Nephrologists.