A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Landgarten, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Nephrology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Landgarten graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Landgarten has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Harris Methodist H E B
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Landgarten accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Landgarten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Landgarten practice?
Dr. Michael Landgarten practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Nephrology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Critical Care Practitioners, and Dallas Nephrologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Landgarten, Dr. Micheal Landgarten, Dr. Michel Landgarten, Dr. Mickey Landgarten, Dr. Miguel Landgarten, Dr. Mike Landgarten