Learn more about Dr. Michael Landi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Landi, Neurological Surgeon, Neurologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Landi, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Landi graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Landi has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Landi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Independent Health - 31 plans
- Evercare - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael K. Landi practice?
Dr. Michael Landi practices Neurological Surgery near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Derby, NY and Niagara Falls, NY.
See Buffalo Neurological Surgeons.