Dr. Michael Landi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Landi?

Excellent surgeon. Great results. Explained everything before surgery.

Posted on May 31st, 2017

Best Doctor!!!

Posted on January 2nd, 2016

For me personally, I have had several back problems dating back to a 1999 auto accident. Dr. Landi is the first to actually spend the time to explain EXACTLY what is wrong and why I feel the way I do. Obviously, that means a lot to me and my family. I travel over 500 miles to see him and his staff. Top of the line on all fronts.

ok

Posted on June 5th, 2015

I had back surgery recently and had poor results. I met with the pa briefly before and after. Dr. Landi Spent 5 minutes with me at the most and seemed very matter-of-fact about the surgery. I don't understand why the person who did the surgery would not have time to visit afterwards. I am still in a lot of pain and was told there is nothing more that can be done. Despite all of the positive reviews, I was not impressed.

Touched By An Angel

Posted on December 1st, 2013

Dr. Landi is fabulous... A spinal tumor is a very serious diagnosis.... I was very impressed by the way this was handled. He is kind,caring compassionate and mild-mannered. He speaks softly and gently ... He is able to ease your fears with very few words. The day I met him....I felt like I had been touched by an angel. This is a man you can trust your life with.

Thank you, Dr. Landi

Posted on March 29th, 2011

After being in an auto accident 3 years ago, I had been given ever stronger drugs with no one giving me any option except pain management. That was useless. A friend who had been in horrible pain had been helped by Dr. Landi. I called, and was able to get an appointment within a month. He read my MRI, gave me his opionion, and performed a Laminotomy within a month. I bless this man every day. I do not limp anymore, and my pain is almost gone and decreasing every day with exercise. I have given his name to at least six friends who also have not been helped elsewhere. Thank you, Dr. Landi, for giving me my life back.

Posted on March 3rd, 2011

Don't let any other doctor do your surgery! I was in horrible pain from a botched surgery on my back by another surgeon. No doctor would take my case, i was told I had Failed back syndrome and go to pain management. An acquaintance told me to see Dr Landi. It took 3 months to get in to see him and thank god I did. He figured out what was wrong and fixed it and I have a new life. God Bless him. He helps so many people. He really cares.

Posted on May 20th, 2010