Dr. Michael Landi MD Patient Reviews

• Neurological Surgery Buffalo, NY

January 2nd, 2016
Best Doctor!!!
For me personally, I have had several back problems dating back to a 1999 auto accident. Dr. Landi is the first to actually spend the time to explain EXACTLY what is wrong and why I feel the way I do. Obviously, that means a lot to me and my family. I travel over 500 miles to see him and his staff. Top of the line on all fronts.

June 5th, 2015
ok
I had back surgery recently and had poor results. I met with the pa briefly before and after. Dr. Landi Spent 5 minutes with me at the most and seemed very matter-of-fact about the surgery. I don't understand why the person who did the surgery would not have time to visit afterwards. I am still in a lot of pain and was told there is nothing more that can be done. Despite all of the positive reviews, I was not impressed.

December 1st, 2013
Touched By An Angel
Dr. Landi is fabulous... A spinal tumor is a very serious diagnosis.... I was very impressed by the way this was handled. He is kind,caring compassionate and mild-mannered. He speaks softly and gently ... He is able to ease your fears with very few words. The day I met him....I felt like I had been touched by an angel. This is a man you can trust your life with.

March 29th, 2011
Thank you, Dr. Landi
After being in an auto accident 3 years ago, I had been given ever stronger drugs with no one giving me any option except pain management. That was useless. A friend who had been in horrible pain had been helped by Dr. Landi. I called, and was able to get an appointment within a month. He read my MRI, gave me his opionion, and performed a Laminotomy within a month. I bless this man every day. I do not limp anymore, and my pain is almost gone and decreasing every day with exercise. I have given his name to at least six friends who also have not been helped elsewhere. Thank you, Dr. Landi, for giving me my life back.

March 2nd, 2011
Don't let any other doctor do your surgery! I was in horrible pain from a botched surgery on my back by another surgeon. No doctor would take my case, i was told I had Failed back syndrome and go to pain management. An acquaintance told me to see Dr Landi. It took 3 months to get in to see him and thank god I did. He figured out what was wrong and fixed it and I have a new life. God Bless him. He helps so many people. He really cares.

May 19th, 2010