A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Landolfi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Landolfi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Landolfi, DO, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Landolfi graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Landolfi has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Landolfi DO and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Landolfi practice?
- Dr. Michael Landolfi has 7 office locations.
Dr. Michael Landolfi practices Ophthalmology near Belleville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Edison, NJ and Clifton, NJ.
See Belleville Ophthalmologists.