A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Landolfi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Landolfi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Landolfi, DO, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Landolfi graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Landolfi has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Community Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Landolfi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 23 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Landolfi practice?
Dr. Michael Landolfi practices Ophthalmology near Belleville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Clifton, NJ and North Bergen, NJ.
See Belleville Ophthalmologists.