Learn more about Dr. Michael Landor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Landor, Allergist & Immunologist, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Landor
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Landor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Landor, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Landor graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Landor has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Landor MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Landor practice?
- Dr. Michael Landor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Landor practices Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology near Woodhaven, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY.
See Woodhaven Internists and Woodhaven Allergists.