A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Landor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Landor, Allergist & Immunologist, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Landor
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Landor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Landor, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Landor graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Landor has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Landor MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Landor practice?
- Dr. Michael Landor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Landor practices Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology near Woodhaven, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY.
See Woodhaven Internists and Woodhaven Allergists.