A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Landor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Landor, Allergist & Immunologist, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Landor, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Landor graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Landor has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Landor MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Landor practice?
- Dr. Michael Landor has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Landor practices Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology near Forest Hills, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY and Woodhaven, NY.
See Forest Hills Internists and Forest Hills Allergists.