A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Landry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Landry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Landry, M.Sc, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Landry graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Landry has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
- Tulane Univ Hosp And Clinics, New Orleans, La
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Landry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans