A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Landy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Landy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Landy graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Landy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Regional Medical Center
- Northside Hospital
- South Fulton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Stephen Landy MD is a male Internist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Landy practice?
- Dr. Michael Landy has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Landy practices Internal Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists.