A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Landzberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Landzberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Landzberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Eisenmenger Complex
- Heart Catheterization
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Pregnancy Complications
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Landzberg graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Landzberg has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Job Landzberg MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Landzberg practice?
- Dr. Michael Landzberg has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Landzberg practices Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brockton, MA and Framingham, MA.
See Boston Internists.