A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lanigan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lanigan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lanigan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lanigan, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lanigan graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Lanigan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Lanigan MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Lanigan practice?
- Dr. Michael Lanigan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Lanigan practices Emergency Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Middletown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Middletown Emergency Physicians and Middletown Radiologists.