A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lanigan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lanigan
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Lanigan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lanigan, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lanigan graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Lanigan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Lanigan MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Lanigan practice?
- Dr. Michael Lanigan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Lanigan practices Emergency Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Middletown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Middletown Emergency Physicians and Middletown Radiologists.