Learn more about Dr. Michael Lansing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lansing is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lansing
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lansing Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lansing, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lansing graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Lansing has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Carroll Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Wayne Lansing MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Lansing practice?
- Dr. Michael Lansing has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Lansing practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Pikesville, MD.
See Pikesville Internists, Pikesville Critical Care Practitioners, and Pikesville Pulmonologists.