Dr. Michael Lao MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Charleston, WV

December 10th, 2013
I had a very good experience with dr Lao . My delivery was little complicated however things went on smoothly and I have a healthy baby girl. Dr Lao always had the patience to listen all my doubts and anxieties.

August 11th, 2010
WONDERFUL Doctor!
Dr. Lao listened carefully to questions and concerns and answered every question I had during my first pregnancy, even though I had a 1000 questions. He is such a wonderful doctor. I recommend him to everyone! His staff if wonderful as well. The office is very nice, new, and clean! No complaints whatsoever about Dr. Lao, his staff, or the office.

April 27th, 2010
Medical Nightmare
Do NOT go here. Although Dr. Lao will listen to your questions and problems, he won't always give you a straight answer. In fact, sometimes he just changes the subject! Dr. Lao's office staff are rude and unprepared. They argued with me over what tests I had done and sent personal information to the wrong address.I was Dr. Lao's patient for less than 5 months and have since switched doctors. I only visited him 3 times and made a list of ten issues that are either unacceptable on a human level or on a professional/legal level.Please, for the love of your own sanity or the sanity of your loved ones, go elsewhere. I never want anyone to have to go through what I've been through in the past 5 months.