A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lara is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lara
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lara Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lara, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Morbid Obesity
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lara graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lara has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Del Sol Medical Center
- Sierra Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael David Lara MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Lara practice?
- Dr. Michael Lara has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Lara practices Surgery near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Surgeons.