A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael La Rock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael La Rock is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael La Rock, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. La Rock graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. La Rock has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Gnaden Huetten Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J La Rock MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. La Rock practice?
- Dr. Michael La Rock has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael La Rock practices Internal Medicine near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Jim Thorpe, PA.
See Allentown Internists.