A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Larocque:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Larocque, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Larocque graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Larocque has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Palomar Medical Center
- Pomerado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Larocque MD is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Larocque practice?
- Dr. Michael Larocque has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Larocque practices Urology near Escondido, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Vista, CA.
See Escondido Urologists.