Learn more about Dr. Michael Larosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Larosa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Larosa
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Larosa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Larosa, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Larosa graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Larosa has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian West Medical Center
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Salvatore Larosa MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Larosa practice?
- Dr. Michael Larosa has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Larosa practices Family Medicine near Zionsville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN and Noblesville, IN.
See Zionsville Family Physicians.