A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael LaSalle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael LaSalle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael LaSalle, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. LaSalle graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. LaSalle has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael D LaSalle MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. LaSalle practice?
- Dr. Michael LaSalle has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael LaSalle practices Urology near Livingston, NJ.
See Livingston Urologists.