by Alexandra Mackler on Aug 5th, 2015

Very satisfied with everything, including speedy follow-up

by Linda M. Hill on Aug 4th, 2015

In Dec., 2014, I went to Dr. LaSalle after learning I had a mass on one of my kidneys. To his credit, & not giving in to my frustrations over more tests, he ordered new cat scans & renal scans. He wanted as much info. as possible prior to surgery. He even made himself available on Christmas Eve in order to pick up some of my scans. In January, Dr. LaSalle successfully removed a large, malignant tumor & kidney. He continues to monitor me & at his suggestion, I'm also seeing an oncologist to be proactive. As far as I'm concerned, Dr. LaSalle saved my life & I will forever be grateful to him.

Great urologist show details Great urologist
Jul 26th, 2015

Superb care from first visit. Dr. LaSalle is a very caring and likeable urologist. He correctly diagnosed and removed my (ouch) kidney stone. I'm the lucky guy who manufactures kidney stones, so I've had experience with other doctors with me same condition. All of my urologists were extremely qualified and helpful, but Dr. LaSalle went "the extra mile" with niceness & concern. He's tops in my book.

by L. Roxas on Apr 6th, 2014

Dr La Salle is such a professional, caring, knowledgeable doctor. He delivered exceptional care and will go above and beyond to assist his patients and families. He has a gift of listening and healing. I will always recommend him to anyone in need of excellent urologist.

by Gene Miranda on Oct 16th, 2009

The most caring and through Dr I have ever had. Although he is out of my network, I would never change Doctors

May 20th, 2009

Treats you as if you are his only patient. He is thorough and caring.

Finally a Doctor or really cares show details Finally a Doctor or really cares
Oct 24th, 2008

Excellent in every way expect the wait for an apt. And, no wonder... he is caring smart and treated me like I was the only patient in his practice.