A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lassere:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lassere is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lassere, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Floor Disorders bladder and bowel control problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Lassere graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Lassere has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Summersville Memorial Hospital
- Greenbrier Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Warren Lassere MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Lassere practice?
- Dr. Michael Lassere has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Lassere practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Summersville, WV.
See Summersville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.