The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Last
Dr. Michael Last, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rancho Mirage, CA. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Colon and Rectal Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Last is affiliated with Desert Regional Medical Center and Eisenhower Medical Center. Dr. Last has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Last has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention....
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Michael Last is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rancho Mirage, CA.
Dr. Pushpinder Sivia
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Rancho Mirage, CA 0 mi9
Dr. Joel Hirschberg
Internal Medicine, Rheumatology
Rancho Mirage, CA 0 mi40
Dr. Charlie Shaeffer Jr
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Rancho Mirage, CA 0 mi49