A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Latteier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Latteier, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Latteier
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Latteier Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Latteier graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Latteier has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
- Mid America Rehabilitation Hospital
- Menorah Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joseph Latteier MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Latteier practice?
- Dr. Michael Latteier has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Latteier practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Lees Summit, MO.
Additional practice locations include: overland park, KS.
See Lees Summit Surgeons.