A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Latteier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Latteier, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Latteier
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Latteier Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Latteier graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Latteier has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joseph Latteier MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Latteier practice?
- Dr. Michael Latteier has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Latteier practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Gilbert, AZ.
See Gilbert Surgeons.