A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Latteier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Latteier, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Latteier
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Latteier Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Latteier graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Latteier has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joseph Latteier MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Latteier practice?
- Dr. Michael Latteier has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Latteier practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Gilbert, AZ.
See Gilbert Surgeons.