A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lau is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lau
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Lau Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lau graduated from University Of Hong Kong. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lau has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael P Lau MD is a male Reproductive Endorinologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Lau practice?
- Dr. Michael Lau has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Lau practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Edmonds, WA.
See Edmonds Endocrinologists.