Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Lau
Dr. Michael Lau, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Edmonds, WA. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. Dr. Lau is affiliated with Swedish/Edmonds. Dr. Lau has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Lau has the following 3 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
Dr. Michael Lau is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Edmonds, WA.
Dr. Roger Shelton
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Edmonds, WA 0.01 mi38
Dr. Debora Sciscoe
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology
Edmonds, WA 0.14 mi34
Dr. Vijaytha Rathnam
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Residency
Edmonds, WA 0.23 mi2