A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Laughlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Laughlin, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Laughlin graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Laughlin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Laughlin MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Laughlin practice?
- Dr. Michael Laughlin has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Laughlin practices Emergency Medicine near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Emergency Physicians.