Dr. Michael Laughrey MD Patient Reviews

• 1 patient rating
  • 1 review

Showing 1 - 1 review

July 15th, 2015
Maybe this Doctor was having a bad day, we all do. I visited with my wife to have packing removed from a deep surgical wound, you do not need 8 years medical training to know to wet packing or gauze with antiseptic before removal - to make sure you do not re-injure by pulling out stuck packing or gauze. The doctor abruptly removed packing, taking a little fresh skin with it from wound area, then slapped a band aid on wound - no inspection, nothing. Doctor then began to leave, and was trying to back out of room as we asked a few simple but important after care questions. This was bad enough ... but as I attempted to have paperwork amended from previous visit ... I was cut off, interrupted - told "You have what you need" - rudely - then when I said "I don't think you understand what I am needing" - the response was sarcasm. I was stunned and just said "WOW". If I had enemies, I would not send them to someone like this for health care. Open rudeness, arrogance, and apparent incompetence, devoid of "bedside" manner - and I do not "review" things, but I decided to review this one.