Dr. Michael Laughrey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Laughrey?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Michael Laughrey?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

July 16th, 2015

Maybe this Doctor was having a bad day, we all do. I visited with my wife to have packing removed from a deep surgical wound, you do not need 8 years medical training to know to wet packing or gauze with antiseptic before removal - to make sure you do not re-injure by pulling out stuck packing or gauze. The doctor abruptly removed packing, taking a little fresh skin with it from wound area, then slapped a band aid on wound - no inspection, nothing. Doctor then began to leave, and was trying to back out of room as we asked a few simple but important after care questions. This was bad enough ... but as I attempted to have paperwork amended from previous visit ... I was cut off, interrupted - told "You have what you need" - rudely - then when I said "I don't think you understand what I am needing" - the response was sarcasm. I was stunned and just said "WOW". If I had enemies, I would not send them to someone like this for health care. Open rudeness, arrogance, and apparent incompetence, devoid of "bedside" manner - and I do not "review" things, but I decided to review this one.