A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lavallee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lavallee, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lavallee graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Lavallee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente - Riverside Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente West Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Francis Lavallee MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Lavallee practice?
- Dr. Michael Lavallee has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Lavallee practices Anesthesiology near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Anesthesiologists.