Dr. Michael Lavelle Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Lavelle Jr?

Erectile Dysfunction

Erectile Dysfunction

Have you seen Dr. Michael Lavelle Jr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 8th, 2016

He didn't seem to care

I have an aggressive case of prostate cancer and I saw Dr. Lavelle. After an MRI, I badly wanted to know the results. I phoned him at least half a dozen times. He almost never takes calls at his office. When he phoned back, he left a message without answering my question about the MRI. and he told me to phone him back later! What's the use in phoning him back, if he never answers the phone? It was incredibly frustrating. Then his nurse left a message, asking if I wanted to schedule an appointment! No, I just wanted badly to know the results of the MRI! I wasted a lot of time like this with Lavelle, when my cancer needed immediate attention. It felt like he didn't care.

June 18th, 2013

AMAZING

Dr. Lavelle was AMAZING! I felt comfortable, confident, and cared for through my diagnosis and treatment.

May 16th, 2013

Cancer Survior

Doctor Lavelle was very informative about my bladder cancer. He has a great bedside manner and was very respectful to my wife. He was never impatient with our two full pages of questions before and after surgery. His check-ups were very thorough and he caught a reoccurrence of cancer that a surgery took care of quickly My wife and I both appreciated that he has an appropriate sense of humor. Examinations can be painful and I appreciated both his, and his nurse's gentle touch. I would highly recommend his services.

April 25th, 2013

Ouch

Dr Lavelle seemed to care and want to help at first but when my problem became chronic and not something that could be fixed with surgery he quickly lost interest in trying to help. I am plagued with kidney stones and he offered no solutions and did not want to treat the pain. Disappointed.

March 2nd, 2012

OFFICE STAFF GENERALLY NOT HELPFUL AND FULL OF ATTITUDE. VERY POOR. NEVER HAVE WE BEEN TREATED IN SUCH A MANNER. BIGGEST ISSUE: ATTITUDE AND FOLLOW UP POOR.

August 11th, 2016