A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lawley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lawley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawley graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lawley has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Bethesda North Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael George Lawley DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Lawley practice?
- Dr. Michael Lawley has 9 office locations.
Dr. Michael Lawley practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfield, OH and Lebanon, OH.
See Cincinnati Surgeons.