Learn more about Dr. Michael Lawley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lawley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lawley
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lawley Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawley graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lawley has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Bethesda North Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael George Lawley DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Lawley practice?
- Dr. Michael Lawley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Lawley practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfield, OH.
See Cincinnati Surgeons.