A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lawrence:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lawrence is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lawrence
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lawrence Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawrence graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Lawrence has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael R Lawrence MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Lawrence practice?
- Dr. Michael Lawrence has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Lawrence practices Allergy & Immunology near Brockton, MA.
See Brockton Allergists.