A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lawrence:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawrence graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lawrence has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lawrence accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Lawrence practice?
Dr. Michael Lawrence practices Allergy & Immunology and Allergy near Brockton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Taunton, MA and Raynham, MA.
See Brockton Allergists.