A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lawrence:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawrence graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Lawrence has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael R Lawrence MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Lawrence practice?
- Dr. Michael Lawrence has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Lawrence practices Allergy & Immunology near Brockton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Raynham, MA.
See Brockton Allergists.