A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lazar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lazar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lazar, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lazar graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Lazar has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
- Healdsburg District Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lazar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 86 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 11 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans