A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Le:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Le is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Le, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Le graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Le has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Huy Le MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Le practice?
- Dr. Michael Le has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Le practices Internal Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Internists.