Dr. Michael Leahy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Leahy?

Fantastic Neurologist

Posted on January 5th, 2016

Have had him for years and when my daughter was in Falmouth Hosp. from a near fatal car accident while riding her bike, she was in tears the second day as the nurses were pulling her up out of bed saying she needed to walk around. She was vomiting, which I knew was a concussion. I called Dr. Leahy who immediately went in and it was a hematoma concussion. More damage could have been done by what they were doing. He goes up and beyond the call as far as I'm concerned. When an idiot dr. at CC Hosp. said my severe dizziness was due to my Chronic Lyme Disease, he did a few tests and it was Vertigo. Could give two more examples, but think this is good enough.

Posted on April 26th, 2012

Very smart - has compassion - gives you plenty of information to make an informed decision

Not just a small town Dr

Posted on December 27th, 2010

I have been on medication for seizures for almost thirty one years. During that time I have met three neroligests. The first was Dr Leahy. I still see him today! He is the only one who has allowed me and my wife to understand and help in my treatment. My visits with him are short and infrequent, but that is by mutual design. If I want to ask questions or even decide to give brain surgery a shot he spends the time to answer them, or get me set up with a friend at Mass General. All in all I can trust him to let me make informed desisions and to try and keep my from making a big mistake when I consider someting truly stupid. While I don't have the type of disorder that housecalls would be apropreate for he dose show up at the hospital on the rear ocasion that a seizure buts me there. what more can you ask for?

Posted on June 2nd, 2017