Learn more about Dr. Michael Lecce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lecce is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lecce, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lecce graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Lecce has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation
- St Anne General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Lecce FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael Lecce practice?
- Dr. Michael Lecce has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Lecce practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Covington, LA.
Additional practice locations include: New Orleans, LA and Slidell, LA.
See Covington Internists and Covington Cardiologists.