A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lecce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lecce is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lecce
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Lecce Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lecce, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lecce graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Lecce has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation
- St Anne General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Lecce FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael Lecce practice?
- Dr. Michael Lecce has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Lecce practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Internists and New Orleans Cardiologists.