Learn more about Dr. Michael Ledbetter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ledbetter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ledbetter
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ledbetter Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Ledbetter graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ledbetter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Regional Health System
- Lake Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael H Ledbetter DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Ledbetter practice?
- Dr. Michael Ledbetter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Ledbetter practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Gravois Mills, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Macks Creek, MO.
See Gravois Mills Primary Care Doctors, Gravois Mills Family Physicians, and Gravois Mills Geriatric Doctors.