A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ledbetter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ledbetter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Ledbetter graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ledbetter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Regional Health System
- Lake Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael H Ledbetter DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Ledbetter practice?
- Dr. Michael Ledbetter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Ledbetter practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Gravois Mills, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Macks Creek, MO.
See Gravois Mills Family Physicians and Gravois Mills Geriatric Doctors.