A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Leddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Leddy graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Leddy has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Paris Regional Medical Center-South
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Leddy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Leddy practice?
Dr. Michael Leddy practices Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine near Burleson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Paris, TX.
See Burleson Preventive Medicine Specialists.