A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lee, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lee, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Lee has 20 hospital affiliations:
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Morgan Lee MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Lee practice?
- Dr. Michael Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Lee practices Orthopaedic Surgery near West Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tarzana, CA.
See West Hills Surgeons.