Learn more about Dr. Michael Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lee, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lee, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Lee has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Lee MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael Lee practice?
- Dr. Michael Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Lee practices Orthopaedic Surgery near West Hills, CA.
See West Hills Orthopedic Surgeons.